Requirements: 7.0 and later
Insight: AccuBattery protects battery healthattach battery usage information and measures battery capacity (mAh) based on science.
● Designed to keep your battery in the best possible shape – AndroidHeadlines
AccuBattery protects battery health, displays battery usage information, and measures battery capacity (mAh) based on science.
● BATTERY HEALTH
Batteries have a limited lifespan. Every time you charge your device, it wears down the battery, reducing its total capacity. Scientific research shows that battery life can be extended by up to 200%, when you charge your device to only 80%.
– Use our charging alarm to extend your battery life.
– Find out how much battery wear has been experienced during your charging session.
● BATTERY USE
AccuBattery measures actual battery usage using information from the battery charge controller. Battery usage per app is determined by combining these metrics with information about the foreground app. Android calculates battery usage using predefined profiles provided by device manufacturers, such as the amount of power used by the processor. In practice, however, these numbers tend to be very inaccurate.
– Monitor how much battery your device is using
– Know how long you can use your device when it is active or in sleep mode
– Find out how much energy each application uses.
– Check how often your device wakes up from deep sleep.
● CHARGING SPEED
Use AccuBattery to find the fastest charger and USB cable for your device. Measure the charging current (in mA) to find out!
– Check the charging speed of your device when the screen is on or off.
– Know how long it takes to charge your phone and when it’s finished.
– Measure the actual battery capacity (in mAh).
– Use charging alarm to extend battery life.
– See how much wear and tear your battery is experiencing with each charging session.
– See discharge speed and battery consumption by app.
– Remaining charge time – know how long it takes before your battery is charged.
– Remaining usage time – know when you’ll run out of battery.
– Screen ratings enabled or disabled.
– Check the percentage of deep sleep, when the device is in sleep mode.
– Continuous notification for real-time battery stats at a glance.
● PRO FEATURES
– Real-time overlay of CPU and power usage to spot battery draining processes.
– Use Dark and AMOLED black themes to save power.
– Access to historical sessions older than one day.
– Detailed battery statistics in notification.
– No ads
We are a small, independent app developer with a focus on quality and a passion for battery statistics. AccuBattery does not require access to privacy-sensitive information and does not make misrepresentations. If you like the way we work, support us by upgrading to the Pro version.
Need help? _https://accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
• Battery health calculation now uses charging sessions with at least 60% charge. Consult the online help for more details.
• NEW! Battery health graph on the health screen.
• NEW! Daily/weekly/monthly charts on the history screen.
• More accurate and consistent discharge statistics using battery health.
• Fixed CPU core usage overlay on Android 7.0.
• Health chart: update the y-axis when changing parameters.
• Fixed not updating notification on some Samsung devices.
• And many other changes and fixes.
This app has no ads
Download instructions: credit Dymonyxx
Download problem? Read This.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.