Insight: Create, plan, edit, save, save, or share your rides, save memories, track your performance, and more. Locus Map is designed for hiking, mountain biking, cycling, running, geocaching, cross-country skiing and other outdoor activities.
More fun(ctions) for your adventures! Multi-functional navigation app with offline maps for a fully enjoyable outdoor experience.
Create, plan, edit, save, save, or share your rides, save memories, track your performance, and more. Locus Map is designed for hiking, mountain biking, cycling, running, geocaching, cross-country skiing and other outdoor activities.
Fully customizable and flexible, offering a wide range of cool features working on top of a variety of maps from around the world.
Plan, record and manage your activities:
• plan routes along hiking trails, bike paths or in open terrain
• record tracks with all useful stats – distance, speed, pace, height gain, calories burned and others
• import and export routes in different formats (GPX, KMZ, TCX…)
• share your runs on Strava, Runkeeper or Google Earth
• create your private database of interesting or favorite places
• browse your geotagged photos on the map
• import and export points of interest in different formats
Navigate and guide offline:
• detailed voice instructions or sound signals
• off-road alert
• navigation and guidance along routes imported from elsewhere
• straight line guidance in open terrain
• download caches for offline play via the G4L add-on
• navigate caches above the map or using the compass, save them online or offline
• use graphical and calculation tools
• manage your logs and drafts
• be alerted of an upcoming geocache
Customize your app:
• configure its main menu according to your real needs
• adjust the main screen – function panels, right/left control, light/dark mode…
• set coordinate system, units, dashboards and screens
• enjoy application flexibility with configuration presets
Use cards from our extensive selection:
LoMaps – offline maps of the whole world
• switchable to hiking/biking map, winter map or city map. Download 3 for FREE.
Outdoor maps from the world’s best map editors
• USA and Canada – USGS Classic/Satellite, AccuTerra Trail Maps, BackRoad Map Books,
• Europe – Ordnance Survey (UK), Kompass, Outdooractive, Freytag&Berndt (Germany, Austria, Italy), IGN (France, Belgium), CNIG (Spain), Lantmäteriet (Sweden), Kortforsyningen (Denmark), PZS (Slovenia) , Compass (Poland), Swisstopo (Switzerland), SHOCart (Czechia, Slovakia) and many more…
• add external cards in SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMA formats
Get even more with Premium Membership
Go completely offline
• enjoy offline LoMaps from around the world, including updates at no additional cost
• search for offline addresses and LoPoints
• navigate and plan routes with the built-in offline router
• view the elevation of any location on Earth without an internet connection
Stay in sync
• use your synced tracks, routes and points across multiple devices, including the web portal
Go to the web
• plan routes on a large PC screen, synchronize them with your mobile devices
• browse, view and manage your routes and tracks in a web library
• share your location in real time with your family or friends in your own private groups
• connect the app to BT/ANT+ sensors
• train with an audio coach
• Monitor your rides on a dashboard with hands-free screen control
• calibrate map images
• overlay two different maps
• set map offset
And enjoy all the other Premium features of the app
• 24/7 weather forecast for any location on Earth
• Parking assistance
• no advertisements and LoCoin bonuses
App uses device administrator permission
*** Location map 4.14 ***
– add: (SILVER) new weather forecast based on OpenWeatherMap service
– add: (SILVER) full support for Garmin Varia bike radar
– and more
• Silver subscription is open
• Unlimited tariff for downloading tiles is open
• Connect to your account only by e-mail!
• Before installation, remove the previous/original mod with cleanup tails.
This app has no ads
Download instructions: credit Timozhai
Download problem? Read This.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.