Insight: MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration application that has a strong focus on usability with a simple and attractive user interface and a logical step-by-step process.
Some examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
Enable Wifi connection when you launch a particular app (and disable it when closed).
Automatically reply to a specific incoming SMS by sending your current location.
Toggle the power button to tell you the time (without getting out of your pocket).
Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on Bluetooth, adjust volume, etc.).
Creating a custom macro is simple:
Click on ‘Add macro’
Select a trigger from the list – (eg battery level).
Configure trigger-specific settings (e.g. battery level – 10%)
Select an action from the list (eg Configure Wifi)
Configure action-specific setting (e.g. turn off Wi-Fi)
Add other actions if needed
(Optional) add constraints from the list (eg day of week)
Configure constraints as needed (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
Add more constraints if needed
Choose a name and category for the macro
MacroDroid includes many built-in and user-shared templates to demonstrate the app’s power and flexibility and help you get started. These templates can be used as is or easily customized to suit your needs.
This app uses Device Administrator (BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN) permission. This permission is used by the login failure trigger (nothing else) and will only be enabled if you explicitly give admin access to the MacroDroid device from the app.
This app uses accessibility services. It is a useful tool to help people with disabilities to use their device more easily. MacroDroid is widely adopted by the blind community and people with limited motor skills to provide simple automations to greatly simplify the use of the device.
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and displays ads. You can upgrade the app to allow unlimited macros and remove all ads. Additionally, Pro users can share their macros with the community using the built-in template store.
Please use the in-app forum for all usage questions and feature requests, or access the forums via http://www.macrodroid.com.
To report bugs or other issues, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (including device and OS version).
Added long press support in quick settings tile trigger.
Updated screen content trigger to support a trigger option when text is removed from the screen.
Updated mechanism used to force a different language into the app.
Fixed an issue where references to more than two variables in magic text were not replaced correctly.
Fixed an issue where it was impossible to select a dictionary key item in a child dictionary.
Fixed an issue where the Set Variable action did not activate the OK button.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Undesirable Services Disabled / Removed;
- Optimized, zip-aligned graphics and cleaned up resources for fast loading;
- Ads/services/provider permissions removed from android.manifest;
- Advertisement links have been removed and invoked methods have been revoked;
- Visibility of ad layouts disabled;
- Google Maps location works;
- Google Play Store installer package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove the name of the default .source tags from the corresponding java files;
- AOSP-compatible mode;
- Analytics/Crashlytics/Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: multiple full languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPI: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- The signature on the original packaging has changed;
- Exit by Balatan.
This app has no ads
Download problem? Read This.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.