Insight: Network Scanner: Discovers and manages all devices connected to the network.
– Discovers all devices connected to the network.
– Shows the most important information for each connected device, IP address, MAC address, vendor, Bonjour name, NetBIOS name and domain, UPnP name, manufacturer and model name.
– Wake On LAN (WOL): turn on a remote device from your phone or tablet when connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
– Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device to sleep or shut it down from your phone or tablet when connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the version of the operating system installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started an SSH server)
– Offline load all previously detected devices in a network.
– Manually add new network or device to manage full functionality of undetected device.
– Shows Wi-Fi connection information (external IP, signal strength, upload and download speed, subnet mask, gateway, DNS).
– Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, upload and download speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
– Wifi scan: find nearby wifi and show SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
– Graphically displays bandwidth and channel overlap of wifi networks.
– Network monitor. Monitoring and diagnostics of remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and shows available memory inside disks.
– Network security – Monitoring access to the wifi network. Receive a notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
– Ping tools. It is possible to ping every connected device and any hostname or IP address.
– Port scanner to scan the most commonly used port.
– Themes available.
– Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
– Traceroute shows the route of packets that are sent from the smartphone to the target host. It is possible to see the route also on the map.
– IP Calculator: This tool calculates network parameters such as netmask, CIDR, IP address range host number, etc.
– IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
– MAC address lookup allows to get provider from MAC address.
– DNS lookup can get IP address of domain, mail server etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
– Network position shows the position on the scanned network map.
– Backup/Restore data to local folder.
– Speed Test: This tool calculates download speed and upload speed.
– Supported connection mode
– IPv6 supported for Ping, Traceroute, Port Scan and IP Calculator
Follow me on Twitter @developerNetGEL to share ideas, opinions, support and to be notified of new releases.
★ Untouched Paid apk with Original Hash Signature
★ MD5 certificate summary: 348cac5ad77e3afa237d6efba4726f96
★ No changes have been applied
➡ Languages: full multi-languages
➡ CPU architectures: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86, x86_64
➡ Screen DPI: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
Added support for 6 GHz Wi-Fi
Added details for wifi networks
This app has no ads
Download problem? Read This.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.