Insight: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu and many more Pokémon have been discovered on planet Earth!
Now is your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you, so put on your shoes, get out there and explore the world. You will join one of three teams and fight for prestige and ownership of Arenas with your Pokémon by your side.
The Pokemon are out there and you need to find them. When you walk through a neighborhood, your smartphone vibrates when there is a Pokémon nearby. Aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, otherwise it might escape!
Search everywhere for Pokémon and items
Some Pokémon spawn near their home environment. Look for Water-type Pokémon near lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found in interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and useful items.
Catch, hatch, evolve and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you travel. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching several of the same type.
Participate in gym battles and defend your gym
As your Charmander evolves into Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can fight together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokemon to defend it against all comers.
It’s time to get moving – your real life adventures await!
– This app is free and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices with 2GB RAM or more and Android Version 4.4 – 6.0 installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
– Not compatible with Android devices that use Intel Atom processors.
– Compatibility with tablets is not guaranteed.
– The app may not work on some devices even if compatible OS versions are installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information is subject to change at any time.
– Please visit http://www.PokemonGO.com for more compatibility information.
– Information updated as of July 5, 2016
– Capture Location: The location where a Pokémon was captured will now be displayed on its info screen.
– Pokémon GO Plus and Incense: Trainers can attempt to capture Pokémon they encounter using Incense with the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
– Fixed a bug that caused some users to get stuck on the loading screen even after restarting the app.
– Fixed a bug where the camera would sometimes move at slow speeds during battle.
– Minor bug fixes
This app has no ads
(Closed File Host) https://ul.to/i5ki0vz1
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.