Insight: Powerful music player for Android. Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Follow us on Twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, top features, sharing themes, participating in giveaways, and even chances to get free copies of Poweramp.
Please check the common questions/answers below in the description.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (*some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– Optimized 10-band graphic equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– powerful separate bass and treble control
– stereo eXpansion, mono mix, balance
– without space
– proofreading gain
– plays songs from folders and own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– support for embedded and standalone .cue files
– m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlist support
– Cover animation based on OpenGL
– download missing album art
– custom visual themes, lots of skins available on Play
– 4 types of widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, auto resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– quick library scan
– high level of customization via settings
This version is a 15 day full trial version. See related apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use the purchase option in Poweramp settings to purchase the full version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please make sure all your music folders are ticked in Poweramp Settings => Folders & Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android library is not modified, nor are any files deleted.
The Poweramp library is a separate and completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it was just populated with the scanned files from your SD card/other flash memory as specified in music folders.
Q. Volume too low. The volume changes oddly. Other volume issues.
A. Try disabling direct volume control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses direct volume control by default on mid to high end 2.3+ devices. On stock ROMs, this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, may fail with it.
• Paid features unlocked (some features like import/export are still broken).
• Unlimited trial (Clear data after 15 days to reuse the application)
• A12,A13 compatibility
• Simplified size: 20 MB
Bow: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a
Language – Multilingual
Screen DPI: m to xxxhdpi, All
Modified by RBMods
more workarounds for buggy firmwares
minor bug fixes and stability improvements
This app contains credit ads
Download problem? Read This
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.