Requirements: Android 4.4 and above
Insight: These are Solid Explorer File and Cloud Manager.
You can now protect your files and folders with a password. If your device has a fingerprint sensor, you can use it to open encrypted files without having to provide the password. The same applies to cloud storages, which are now also accessible with the fingerprint.
– Material design!
– Two independent panels serving as file browsers
– Rich customization options: icon sets, color schemes, themes
– Drag and drop within and between panels
– FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
– Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
– Ability to create password-protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
– Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
– Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
– Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
– Indexed search finds your files in seconds
– Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
– Batch rename: change the names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
– Useful tools: hide unwanted folders, FTP server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
Are you looking for a good file explorer with a sleek, modern look and lots of features? Good to see you here!
Solid Explorer is the best file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings you a new file browsing experience.
It is the only complete file manager with Material Design that you can find in the Play Store. It’s better, faster and stronger compared to the competition. Along with the ability to manage files in almost any location, it also gives you plenty of customization options, such as themes, icon sets, and color schemes. You can freely adjust the interface to your liking. Dual-pane file browsing with drag and drop greatly increases your productivity.
Solid Explorer is a great cloud file manager as it gives you wide support for cloud storages including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Mega and Owncloud. This file manager can also connect to your Windows PC and many remote servers working with FTP, SFTP and WebDav. By the way, you’ll appreciate the ability to create or extract the most commonly used archive formats, such as ZIP, RAR, and 7ZIP.
Are you tired of ugly root exploration apps? This file manager will meet your needs. It features a root explorer with the ability to modify system-level file properties. You don’t need to remember to mount read/write filesystems. Solid Explorer will do this for you automatically.
Solid Explorer is also a great file manager for viewing your media. It can organize your photos, videos, and music in one place for quick and easy access. It has a built-in music player and picture viewer, which even lets you play remote content stored on, for example, your PC, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive. The coolest thing is that the content can be cast to your Chromecast.
Try it! You will not be disappointed.
– minor fixes
● Free License
● Authentic mod but not a common patched app
● Consent/TOS deleted
● Removed billing implementation
● Removed Firebase implementation:
– Remote setup
● Google Ads removed
● Removed ads implementation
● Removed Google measurement
● Removed data transport
● OpenCensus Analytics removed
● Built-in Flat Icon Pack
●Built-in paper icon pack
● Built-in shadow icon pack
● Integrated remote color schemes
● Integrated remote color schemes
● Backend API (query) removed:
– Color scheme
– Licensing response
– Redemption status
– Trial answer
● Full access to private folders for rooted devices
● What else: a lot, but needless to say.
● Compression indicators intact
● No third party patch or other
● No additional components
● Dex file size reduction rate: 57%
● Size: ~12 MB
● Released by Kirlif’
– Because really modded but not simply patched, this app is lighter than the lite versions offered here; However, it is not a lite version, but it is complete with all icon packs.
– GDrive API is broken
– No lie/cheat in Mod Info
This app has no ads
● armeabi-v7a: (11.9 MB)
● arm64-v8a: (12.2 MB)
● x86: (12.5 MB)
● x86_64: (12.5 MB)
● All-in-one: (24.1 MB)
Download problem? Read This.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.