Insight: Waze is the world’s largest community-based traffic and navigation app. Join drivers in your area who share real-time traffic and road information to save time, money, and improve daily commutes for everyone.
Just by driving with Waze open, you are already providing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps, and other hazards you see on the road. Get traffic alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations, or let others know when you arrive.
– Live routing based on traffic and real-time traffic information driven by the community
– Alerts reported by the community, including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more.
– Voice-guided step-by-step navigation
– Live maps, regularly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
– Automatic rerouting when conditions change on the road
– Send your ETA and route in real time to update those you encounter
– Learns your frequent destinations, travel times and preferred routes
– Find the cheapest gas station on your route
– Add information about local places and businesses
– Add Facebook friends and sync contacts
– See your friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
– One-click navigation to Facebook and Calendar events
– Earn points by contributing traffic information and climbing the ranks in your community
Waze is about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so get on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically turn off if you’re running it in the background and haven’t driven for a while.
New RC version 126.96.36.199. Please see Waze Discuss for full release notes and submit feedback.
– The voice changes to US Sarah – the default one (after restarting the application)
– Stability and crash fixes
This app has ad banners
Download problem? Read This.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.